I don't put too much stock in the fact that this is post #200. So, I'm not going to dwell on it. Instead, I'm going to give an index of my Shovelbums Guide posts for those of you that don't know about it. These posts constantly get hits so someone wants to see them.
Incidentally these posts are currently being turned into a book with expanded information and a few extras. Should be on the shelves this spring. It will almost certainly be on the Left Coast Press table in Austin.
Shovelbums Guide Posts (So Far)
- Series Introduction
- Part 1: The CV
- Part 2: The Cover Letter
- Part 3: Job Hunting
- Part 4: The Interview
- Part 5: Lodging
- Part 6: Types of Projects
- Part 7: The UTM Grid
- Part 8: A Note About Hotels
- Part 9: Holiday Wish List (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Part 10: Unemployment
- Part 11: Dimensional Lumber
- Part 12: States with online digital site records (may need revision)
- Part 13: Educational Choices
- Part 14: Munsell Book of Colors
- Part 15: The Smithsonian Trinomial System
- Part 16: Pace and Compass Maps
- Part 17: Township and Range
- Part 18: Answering the Call
I do take requests...so if there is something you'd like me to write about let me know.
Thanks for reading all 200 posts and I'll see you in the field!